Friday 7 March 2008

Flu/No Electricity

Well I had been telling myself all week that Friday was the day I was going to sit down and post these pictures of what I have made over the last week. hmmm. This week has been so busy with one thing or another. Friday was my down day or so I thought. :) My son woke up sick in the night with a high fever and being sick. So he is home in bed sleeping....oh quiet.....my youngest is sleeping too.....maybe I can get some things done.....Not!!! Took my other two to school today to find out the juniors did not have any electricity or heating. :( So she is home too....Only one child at school today. I also have a neighbor girl here as well as her mum is at work so with four still here today I just cant get them up...oh well maybe soon. I am so pleased with how the cards have turned out I really want to get them up for you all to see. lets hope that no one else goes down with this virus.....

hugs everyone till next time. :)

6 comments:

Annie said...

What a rotten day! Hope your son is feeling better and you get a chance to upload your cards.

Sewflake said...

Glad we can't catch anything via blogging. Can't wait to see all the pictures, sorry to hear you had a rotten day.

Emily said...

I hope things are better. Can't wait to see your posts.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, what an awful time!! Hope everything is much better now.

Vanessa.

ChrissyM said...

Oh I hope you things are going better for you.

Have some fun, I tagged you on my blog.

Chrissy

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Hope your day got better and hope all the kido's are doing good.