Friday 14 December 2007

Stampin' Up! UK Is Here!

I am so excited to be starting this blog and be apart of Stampin' Up! UK Limited! I have been waiting for SU to get here for along time. I knew SU was coming for about a year now. Anticipating it with great excitement. Waiting for the moment I could send in my papers! :) I will have lots of pics to post of samples when our stuff finally gets here from the states! (we have been back and forth for ten years but have finally settled here) Okay have been working on this most of the day in between taking care of my family and house. :) So will say good night for now.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hi Patti - welcome to the UK = a bit colder than Texas isn't it! What do you miss about home so far? We miss Barnes & Noble, Chilli's, Williams & Sonoma, definitely Michaels and their 40% coupon, our pool, halloween.....
Looking forward to seeing your work.