Friday 28 December 2007

New Year Cards

Ahh my eyes are going bonckers! I have been stamping 155 snow men on to little peices of paper for my childrens new year cards they are making for their classmates. :) They are turning out quite nice. I will post pictures and directions when I get them done. I have not gotten lost just been very busy with trying to get these done and chasing after four children these hols! They go back to school next week and then I will have more time to be posting more ideas etc. I hope you all have A Happy New Year!

Happy Stampin' Girls

9 comments:

meayla said...

hi patti x i`m taking level 2 ta course,i was going to go for level 3 but i`m combining level 2 with a playworking course and doing that with level 3 would be all but impossible!!!! plus i`m brushing up on maths and engish,happy new year love meayla x x p.s which level are you doing?

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Wow 155 snowmen.. I bet you are dreaming snowmen. Have fun and enjoy your kids while they are home.. They are only little once.. Before you know it they will be grown.

Tina M

Anonymous said...

WOW 155 snowmen! Hope you had fun - looking forward to seeing them. :)
Vanessa.

ChrissyM said...

Oh MY! 155 snowmen! Wow! You are going to be dreaming I mean having nightmares about snowmen. LOL! Look forward to seeing them when their done.
Chrissy

Simply Shaz said...

Just stopping by to Wish you a very Happy New Year xxx
You will be seeing Snowmen in your dreams ...lol
shaz x

atelierlemonfrog.blogspot.com said...

OMG...155....I think you just can´t wait for summer now....

A wonderful, happy and healthy 2008

Hugs Sabine

Ellie said...

OH goodness I don't think I have yet stamped that many cards and for you to do it all for your kids is even more amazing that is so wonderful.

Hope your resting your eyes and yourself for a bit!

Happy New Years! :)

-Ellie

Sewflake said...

I don't think I made that many cards in a year. You go sista!

Di Mancino said...

Hi Patti, Kerry Hunter passed on your details to me and wanted to let you know I am here.

Di Mancino/UK