Wednesday 16 April 2008

10 minute card/Challenge time

Sometime ago I was browsing around some of the blogs I love to read and when I came to Fionaś blog she had done this 10 minute card challenge. I thought what a neat idea to do. Thought well someday when I have a minute I will have a go to see what I can come up with. Well that day never came until my daughters birthday the beginning of March and I literally only had 10 minutes to make her card before I had to go pick her up from school. I thought hey what a great time to try this. I set the timer and wala this is what I came up with in 10 minutes! What a great challenge thanks Fiona!


Well I think I am going to set my own challenge on here. Lets see what you can come up with! Have ago at making a card in ten minutes leave me a comment with a link to your blog then I can have a look and see what you came up with. I will give it till next tues then have a judging of the cards. There will be a prize in the end. :)

Have fun ladies.


2 comments:

Fiona said...

Well done - its amazing what you can do in ten minutes!

Ellie said...

OH this is soo cute I love it! 10 mintues.. WELLLLL how about 15-20! lol.. Your good girl! :)


-Ellie