Wednesday 16 April 2008

Birthday Card

Okay this card is one I made for a dear friend up north in Scotland a couple of months ago. Well the post never delivered it to her. :( So somewhere between here and there lies this card. I was waiting to post it till I new she had gotten it but after her not getting it I thought at least I would post the pictures and then she could see what I had sent her. Sorry Rach it did not get to you.

I got this inspiration off of Jennys wonderful blog. I just love the creations she comes up with. I love flowers but had never really tried cutting them and layering them as I have done lately. Then to make a card that has two ways of opening I thought was really neat idea so I had a go.

It is all SU products. I just love the way it turned out. Thanks Jen for your inspirations. :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this idea! I am so going to case it!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Love the cards. And thanks for the tag.. Now I have to think of seven more things people don't know about me.... Might take a day or so..

Fiona said...

What a gorgeous card Patti - I love it -might just have to have a go!

ChrissyM said...

I love this idea and I love the colors you used! I'm going to have to case this! Excellent card!

Annie said...

It's beautiful! I love how 3-dimensional it is.