Wednesday 16 April 2008

Ive been tagged..

Ive been tagged by Chrissy one of my stamping sisters.

So I have to come up with seven facts about myself. hmm this will be interesting.

1. By the time I was 20 my family had moved 52 times. and No neither of my parents are in the military.

2. I get very very sick in my pregnancies to the point I have ended up in the hospital on IVS. I have to take 2 different meds for nausea and being sick. I love my four children and plan on having more someday. :)

3. I am a trained Doula. I hope to someday get my practice up and running over here in the UK again. I hope to take a lactation consultant training soon.

4. I am a parent governor at my children's school.

5. I am terrified of heights. once when I was younger my brother in law to be took my family up in a tower where he worked and when we got off the elevator I literally had wobbly knees I could not let go of the wall by the elevator for fear. Yet I don't have a problem in planes. :)

6. My oldest son had cancer when he was 2. Had surgery to remove one of his kidneys. It will be 5 years this June. yippee!

7. My family knows when I am stressed because I start baking! I love to bake and when I get stressed I will bake and bake and bake. it is my relaxing thing to do!

okay so there are seven things about me. so now I have to tag seven others. hmmmm lets see

Caz
Jenny
Fiona
Tina
Rachel
Michelle B
Monica

Lets see what they have to say...

4 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Thanks for playing along. These tags are a great way to get to know each other more.

Congrats to your son. I wish him the best!

Chrissy

Melissa Goodsell said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. I'm also terrified of heights but don't mind being on a plane.
Melx

Card~I~ology Creations said...

I still have to post my 7 things.. I am such a slacker..

Emily said...

It is nice to hear a little more about you. How very brave to want more after such difficulites. What a blessing they are though.