Friday 11 January 2008

My first order!

I have recieved my First order of cards to make! It is only a few but hey it is a start! Every little bit helps! And many more SU orders are starting to come in!

For anyone interested in the month of Jan on your first order I am offering free shipping. Now if you have not ordered from me but you have ordered SU before I will still consider you a first order! We have many wonderful stamps in this time around! Take a look at the catologue which is linked at your right. :)

6 comments:

JenniferL. said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you create!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Congrats on getting your first card order...


I can't wait to see your future creations...

kerri said...

awesome can't wait to see them.

Ellie said...

That is so wonderful! Congrats :)

-Ellie

Sewflake said...

I bet you are one busy lady, can't wait to see the cards you made. See do get a peek don't we?

Tammy Hershberger said...

I'm glad you are enjoying this great new adventure with Stampin' Up! Have fun and good luck!