Tuesday 29 January 2008

Thinking of you card.

This is a card I did for a friend who had surgery mid Dec and is still in the hosp. I thought it might cheer her up. She has had it ruff lately. She is raising three children herself and she has had to have this surgery so they are with her parents at the moment.

I punched the flowers out. Layers them and then in the middle of the flowers I used a gold embelishement. Raised the flowers with 3D foam squares. The flower stamp also has the embelishment.

I stamped a little flower in the corner of the envelope with an embelishment as well. I thought it added a little character to it.


Supplies.

Seeing Spots stamp set SU
Lovely Lilac card stock SU
Pixie Pink ink SU
Flower Punch
Thinking of you stamp
3D foam squares.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so soft and pretty! :)
Vanessa.

ChrissyM said...

Pretty card. I hope your friend gets better soon she's in my thoughts and prayers.

Chrissy

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card.
So sorry for your friend.

Unknown said...

Very Pretty!!!!TFS

Sewflake said...

That had to be rough being in the hospital this long. This card will be much appreciated, knowing the time it took to make something unique (not to mention "one of a kind") for someone you care about. Great Job!!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

cute card what a great idea to help cheer her up.. Hope she gets well soon..

kerri said...

How beautiful this is. I am sure it will be much appreciated.

wendy said...

cute card! Hope your friends feeling better