Tuesday 15 January 2008

Page Change....

Okay what do you all think? As much as I link pink it just was to bright for me. Not sure if I will stick to this one or not but wondered what you all thought. I am trying to get a better header. My DH has a really nice photo I am going to put on it but that takes a little more time then what I have at the moment.

Yes I will be posting more cards up here. Have lots of design in my head just to get them churned out takes time. :) And trying to find a wee corner in my aboad to have all my supplies together, at the moment they are all in a box so it is a pain to bring them out all the time to do one card. DH is working on getting our front room sorted and once that is done he has promised me a corner for me to have! :) exciting! With still redecorating the house everything is in a bit of a tip. Everything will eventually come together.

Trying to come up with some more ideas on how to promote my stamp classes. I have ladies that are interested but of how to get the word out to others. It is different here then the states in that aspect it was much eaiser to get the word out. I have thought about a flyers, posting up flyers places etc. I have a few catalogues at some stores in town on the counters and of course telling lots of people, but any more ideas girls?


Okay going to finish cleaning before i have to go get the little ones from school

Happy Stampin'

4 comments:

kerri said...

Hi. Have you applied for the Splitcoast stampers Demos only section.
There are some great ideas and flyers on there.

lcrmum said...

I have waiting now. Sent of what they asked for so hopefully any time they will get back to me.

Anonymous said...

I think blue is quite soothing! :)
Vanessa.

meayla said...

very calming x x x x x i like it!!!