Wednesday 13 February 2008

Sorry for not posting

I am having trouble getting my photos up here clearer then they are. DH is going to give me a hand tonight and hopefully will get them so you can see them better. Then I have a few to put up. Working on two baby ones at the moment. Will put those up as well when ready.

I am also working on some cards for a card swap. Only have to do 6 of them eek they have to be to the lady by the 20th! yikes Think I better get moving!

Sorry for being so long in getting more up. It is frustrating when my pics are doing this. Not sure what the problem is. The photos I put up on my other blog are fine, just not of the cards. :(

Trying to come up with some ideas for little boxes? Any ideas? My daughters birthday is in a couple of weeks and she is wanting to take some little cakes into school but I thought it would be really cute to put them into little boxes. Got any suggestions?

Okay going to work on the cards more. Be back soon..I hope :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, hope you get your photos sorted, its so annoying when things like that are a pain!!

Vanessa.