Wednesday 20 February 2008

DCM Challenge/Anniversary Card

I thought I would post this now in responce to DCM challenge they have running at the moment. This is a great web sight you all need to have a look. Thanks Rachel and all you have such good ideas!

Here is my card I made for my DH. Our Anniversary was Sat. I used glitter around the hearts. And gave it a 3D effect with Stampin dementional. I also used Mixed bouquet stamp set and versa marked the center flower stamp on the card.



Recipe:

Happy Hearts stamps SU
Cheers and Wishes stamps SU
Mixed Bouquet stamp set SU (center flower stamp)
Certainly Celery card stock
Brocade Blue card stock
Garden Green card stock
Lovely Lilac card stock
Stampin Dementionals
Glitter
Versa mark
Gold embelishments.

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

To bad you can't play today with your goodies you received. Hopefully you'll get to play this weeekend. Lovely cards. I love the look of the butterflies. Very pretty!

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous cards. I love that you didn't automatically go for pink or red with the hearts.