Monday 18 February 2008

Flower card

Finally have gotten it so I think the photos are better. Also got the watermark figured out. :) I am posting some cards I have done over the last week. I will see how many I get up tonight.

This card is using the Simply Said and Welcoming Words stamp sets. All from Stampin' Up. I used versa mark on the background of the card. I love using versa mark on my backgrounds as you will probably notice lol. :) I put a little glue and glitter in the middle of the flowers. I also used gold glue embelishments in the corners and on the tag. Sorry dont have su emblishments yet.



Supplies for this card:

Simply Said stamp set
Welcoming Words stamp set
Rose Red card stock
Certainly Celery card stock
White card stock
gold glue embelishments
Glitter.

Hope you enjoy this card off to try and get another one posted tonight!

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

What a sweet card.