Wednesday 20 February 2008

I just had to share!!

Oooh I just had to post again today! And share what I got in the mail today! Last week I signed up to get the magazine Craft Beautiful and LOOK! what came from them today as a thankyou for signing up!!!! I was so shocked! I cant wait to play with them. They are so fabulous! The colors are gorgeous! They even sent markers and chalks! Ohh can you tell I am excited! :)



Well I have to go now and get my papers ready for school tonight and get tea ready for the family. OHh I wish I could have a play but that will have to wait for tomorrow....Oh well.

Cheers

4 comments:

Annie said...

How cool is that? Have fun playing with your new goodies!

Ellie said...

Wow MAN they don't do that in the states when you sign up for a mag! lol ENJOY LOVE.. oh and you asked about the criss-cross card I made you can get all the instructions and all the info if you go to http://www.splitcoaststampers.com and hit resources and look for the Criss-cross card there are other VERY cool projects there as well I love that site! :)

-Ellie

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh they do look like really yummy goodies, have fun playing!
melx

Anonymous said...

What a great haul! Enjoy!! :)

Vanessa.