Wednesday 20 February 2008

Simply Said

This is a Thankyou card I made. Not for anyone inparticular just thought I would make it. As you can see from the cards I have made I love the 3D effect and using glitter. lol I also versa marked the card with the smaller flower from the Simply said stamp set. I love the way the background comes out when you versa mark it. :)



Recipe:

Simply Said stamp set SU
Year after Year stamp set SU
Almost Amethyst card stock
Barely Banana card stock
Creamy Caramel card stock
Black stamp pad
Stampin Pastels
Glue pen
Glitter
Butterfly punch
White Grosgrain ribbon

Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Sewflake said...

Very pretty, I like the 3D butterflys too.

Annie said...

I love the 3-D butterflies! It's so pretty!

Andrea said...

What a beautiful card, Lovely colours.

wendy said...

beautiful card!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

BEAUTIFUL.. Love how the butterflies pop off the page..